Unison slump

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:52:59 -0500

When finding a unison that seems impossible to tune clear, I have learned to
quickly listen to the individual strings one at a time. Often you will find
that the string has a false beat or some other nasty noise that is amazing
similar to the noise you hear when trying in vain to tune that unison. When
I find that, its time to quickly minimize the nasties and just move on....

Terry Farrell

> Something to try... sometimes I find myself "stuck" on one unison.
Nothing