Bidding for a Contract

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:19:15 -0800

davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of William R. Monroe
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:28 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Bidding for a Contract

List,

I have just been requested to submit a bid for servicing a small studio
(8
pianos), and I've never done this before.  I'm curious if there are
particulars I should include in the bid, structure, etc.  Anyone have a
standard "bid sheet" that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?  Reply
privately if you would like.

William R. Monroe
bill@a440piano.net