Unison slump

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:12:04 -0500

Hi Phil,

I think what André said is good. I felt (and feel) the same thing, but
I also listened to some past recordings where I tuned the piano and
thought "why did I think the unisons were so good?!". I haven't been
tuning nearly as long as some on this list, and I have no doubt this
situation will continue. It happens to me even day to day sometimes.

-- John