Reinforcing damper back action flanges glued to damper rail

Brad Smith, RPT staff@smithpiano.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:31:32 -0500

Thanks Isaac, I remember you well.
I've never seen a better equipped van!
Wish I could live in California instead of chopping ice off my car every
morning.

Best regards,
Brad Smith, RPT
www.smithpiano.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Isaac Sadigursky [mailto:irs.pianos@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:14 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: Reinforcing damper back action flanges glued to damper rail

Hi,Brad! I had done what Roger had suggested.but with 2 diagonally
positioned Center Pins,they are easy to clip-off,easy to remove.The holes
for those center pins must be pre-drilled with apropriate drill bit,1-3
thousand"" smaller then center pin size.Best of Luck!Isaac.
P.S I''m the one who gave you a tour of my van in Sacramento.Thanx for your
Business class.