quick/easy bottom-cover installs? (photos) (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.ca
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:46:35 -0600

For those interested in climate stability, I think I may have found an
answer to "quick, tidy and service-able" bottom-cover installations.

(photos show a grand bottom-cover and a vertical back-cover, both
installed
using the same method)

Notice the fit of the fabric to the rim is seamless (no gaps or sags).

There are no visible fasteners.

The fabric can be removed and reinstalled easily, over and over, with
little
if any deterioration.

And there is "no pre-trimming" involved, which saves a great deal of
time.

Did I mention it's easy?

Anyhow, I won't waste any more space here on the subject.

If you're interested, I've sent detailed instructions (and more photos)
our friend Roger Wheelock at Dampp-Chaser, and he'll gladly e-mail
these to
you. Just ask for "bottom-cover solutions."

mailto:Roger@dampp-chaser.com

BTW, I've yet to find a more effective way to deal with HVAC than
adding a
bottom-cover to a Dampp-Chaser installation, so I'm thrilled about this
new
method. However, will wait for and value your opinions on the subject.

Allow me to wish everyone of you a rewarding day at work today.

Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

[Photos at:]

http://tinyurl.com/4pmg8