Why do messages sometimes..

Fenton Murray fmurray@cruzio.com
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:52:52 -0800

I finally figured out why, on my end at least. I'm the one responsible =
for the formatting mess below. But, no more, I hope. Drummer friend and =
computer guru, Joey Silva, came over last night and straighten me out. I =
get the list bundled, all attachments were opening up in Excel, pictures =
were nothing but code, every thing was a mess, readable, but a mess. "My =
computer", "folders", "options", some black magic with selecting what =
file to use to open attachments, I don't know what he did, and I am NOW =
ABLE to sit back and enjoy the list like everyone else, and I won't =
screw up the thread when I copy text to reply.=20
Done. Sorry!=20
Fenton Murray, RPT  (Retarded Puter Tech)

Just curious. Why do messages sometimes come up like this one??=20

Avery=20

At 08:18 PM 3/7/05, you wrote:

  > >Paul Revenko-Jones' article on Agraffes was much appreciated. Thank =
you=20

  > for=20

  >=20

  >=20

  > >a very detailed procedure on how to do a performance upgrade on =
agraffes=20

  > old=20

  >=20

  >=20

  > >or new. I know this matters, one need only compare playing a guitar =
with=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  > >worn frets against one with new polished frets to understand how =
important=20

  > this=20

  >=20

  >=20

  > >kind of string termination is.

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  >=20

  > You're welcome. Just something else to fret about, eh? :-)

> [...]

  Oh, c'mon, there's lots of better reasons.....mudslides, torrential =
rain,=20

  that spinet in the church basement...

  P=20

  Right Up There!=20