Kawai=the new Lester?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:03:33 EST

Tom,

I tune a couple of these.  CX5 Hs were the CX 5 with the larger case,  I
assume to get a taller piano into the price range of a smaller one.  They  weren't
great pianos, but I've seen alot worse.  The ones I tune are pretty  stable.
And they aren't sold in the US any more.  I doubt if  they are in production
at all.

When you said "the new Lester" in your subject line, I thought we were  going
to hear stories of broken ABS parts lying in the bottom of  pianos...;-{

Dave Stahl