Relay for Dampp-Chaser/ Kenmore dehumidifier interface

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
     I would like to interface my Kenmore dehumidifier
with a  Dampp-Chaser humidistat, to control the
humidity in my studio. I don't trust the dehumidifier
( it stuck in the "On" position and fried a very nice
grand last fall! ) so I want to connect it to a
Dampp-Cahser humidistat. Obviously, I need a relay, as
the humidistat can't handle the power draw of the
Kenmore dehumidifier.
    Any of you Gizmologists (TM) out there know of an
off-the shelf relay that would be good for this?

    Thanks!
    Thump

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!