Yamaha Grand G1

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:40:40 EST

rnossaman@cox.net writes:

>  Recently tuned a Yamaha Grand G1 and was very disappointed for a Yamaha
> Grand. I must admit after fine tuning for  an hour I still did  not see
> or hear any difference in the piano. The tenor and bass  section were
> dismal to say the least and the overall tone of this  grand left a lot to
> be desired.
> Any comments on this  particular G1 model Grand?
> George

Horizontal piano. Relax  and enjoy it. There's a GA1 out there
somewhere waiting...
Ron  N

People expect us to make them sound good, too...

Don't forget its predecessor, the GH1, which has been discussed  frequently
in regards to scale re-design.

Yamaha builds some great pianos.  These are not among them.

Dave Stahl