What model Steinway is this?

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:14:40 -0500

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the reply! Yes, 5 wrapped unisons in the tenor (sorry,=20
double wound isn't what I meant - I meant 2 wound strings per note!). I=20=

don't think it's for sale, but I'll see it again next week so I can let=20=

you know if you're interested. It does seem like a good piano, though=20
it is in desperate need of voicing, maybe even some new hammers.

- John

> =A0 Hi John
> =A0 All 20 note Steinway bass pianos are =A0are either Model a,b,c,d,. =
The=20
> A-1 round tail is too early for your serial no. so the A-2, square=20
> tail ,=A0which it most likely is, Has 5 wrapped tenor unisons. I'ts a=20=

> great piano Or can be . The M has 2 tenor unisons.
> =A0 Dale Erwin
> =A0=A0 =A0Is it for sale?=

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available