Modern Tone II, the Return of the Question

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:35:59 +0100

On 7-mrt-05, at 1:44, David Ilvedson wrote:

> I've tried it also and I'm not that happy with it.=A0=A0I'm going to =
stick=20
> to needles.=A0=A0 For me, steaming gave me unlevel strike surface =
which=20
> then had to deal with,=A0=A0 If I had done any needling prior to=20
> steaming...god what a bumpy mess...I've still got it in the bag of=20
> tricks but only for rock hammers.
>
> David Ilvedson

And those rock hammers you should not buy anymore.
We should actually refuse to work on rock hammers, at least I do.
There are very nice alternatives these days.

EAR

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek