Newton's Birthday...

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:39:56 -0600

BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: J. Stanley Ryberg=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:43 PM
  Subject: Newton's Birthday...

  Friends, List,

  Apologies, I almost missed it--5 days in the hospital can muddle one =
just a bit (nothing serious, all fine), but it's still March 6th here, =
so I'm legal as yet.

  Happy 65th Birthday, Newton!  Rest easy, my friend...you gave us so =
much and the List continues to give!

  Stan Ryberg=20
  Barrington IL=20
  jstan40@sbcglobal.net