Portable tables

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:03:11 -0800

Although I haven't actually bought one, I like the idea of the=
 extension you screw into the keybed bottom.  Bill Spurlock has=
 one for $53.   I do a lot of my action work on the keybed,=
 turning the action around with keys under the pinblock.   What=
 do you think?

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Barbara Richmond
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Portable tables

What's the brand, John?  I had been thinking of purchasing one I=
 saw at Wal-mart for $45.00  Hmm, I think it's made for camping,=
 folds in half with a handle for carrying, but only five feet=
 long (space is sometimes a problem, but 5 feet would do it).  It=
 looked pretty sturdy in the picture (not one of those light=
 weight, flimsy things).  I had just said to my husband that I=
 thought I'd go buy it, take it home, get it out of the box and=
 see if it was good enough.  If not, back it goes!

Barbara Richmond