Portable tables

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 13:16:16 -0400

I had seen these foldable tables before, and always thought that one might be a good thing to have.
Well they went on sale, about $60 Cdn, and I purchased one.
It folds in half, and has a handle.
I took one to a house, set it up on a drop cloth. I was able to remove the action from the piano, to do some work on it, without having to worry about scratching the customers furniture.
It seems to be fairly sturdy, and is 72" X 36" when opened.

I should have bought one years ago.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca