Steinway L

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:59:23 EST

<< One of my customers is considering buying a 7 year old New York Steinway
L. She has asked what would it sell for new, however , as the Steinways sold
new in Australia are all from Hamburg, we don't know the new price here.

Could someone give me the retail price for the 'L' in USA and I will make the
conversions to Aust $.  >>

Last year, our church bought a model L, ebony, 8 years old, unused, in mint
condition.  They paid $32,000 for it and I think they got a really good deal.
It is a very nice playing and sounding piano. They are happy, the seller was
happy.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT