Interesting site about musical acoustics

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:31:27 +0100

Hello list.

I ran across a nice site with good introductory pages to musical =
acoustics.

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/music/basics.html

I might sound dumb (again) but I just learned there that the unit for =
acoustic impedance is the Pascal second per cubic meter.  I now must =
figure out how many Pascals second per cubic meter difference there is =
between high bass and low tenor section of the soundboard of my =
currently worked on piano.  Any hints welcome.

Best regards,

St=E9phane Collin.