Gettin' hitched

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:43:32 -0800

Dave said: "I'll be off this list for a few days, cuz I'm gettin' =
hitched!  To  make this=20
slightly on-topic, I tried to negotiate with the hotel caterer to get  a =

better deal in exchange for piano work on the Yamaha G2 at the hotel(not =
the  same=20
day, of course)....no dice!=20
=20
Ifelt weird hiring someone else to play piano for a wedding.
=20
Have a great weekend!"

Sigh!!! Another one bites the dust!<G> Don't think the wifey-to-be =
would've liked you tunin' there PSO on yer honnymoon!<G>
Best Regards & Sympathy<G>,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I