Gettin' hitched

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:58:29 -0600

  Congratulations!

  Forget all about Pianos "for a few days"!

  If this is off topic,live with it,as we are all humans on this list.

  Sincerely,

  Hubert Liverman

  Hi All,

  I'll be off this list for a few days, cuz I'm gettin' hitched!  To =
make this slightly on-topic, I tried to negotiate with the hotel caterer =
to get a better deal in exchange for piano work on the Yamaha G2 at the =
hotel(not the same day, of course)....no dice!=20

  Ifelt weird hiring someone else to play piano for a wedding.

  Have a great weekend!

  Dave Stahl