University Parameters

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:01:22 -0800

Now after reading the fabulous PTG guideline I can see 1/2 time=
 might not do it...

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: David Ilvedson
Subject: RE: University Parameters

I have little experience with this but that never stopped me=
 before...;-]   Try for a 1/2 time position with full benefits.  =
 20 hours a week leaves you plenty of time for you private work=
 unless of course your swamped.   40-50 pianos doesn't seem like=
 much though...figure your going to be rebuilding/repairing some=
 of them during your work period...

David Ilvedson