Player Pianos

Steve Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:11:59 -0500

Hi,

I continously have a three year backlog of restorations on players.  =
Hard business to get into because you have to do it right- but once I =
got it going 30 years ago - I have never been slow.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic
Port Huron, MI
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Gullion=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:06 AM
  Subject: Player Pianos

  Hi List....
  Just wondering if anyone still does player piano =
work..repairs...rebuilds. Is there a market for these skills. Ball park =
figures on various aspects of rebuilding. Any thoughts and suggestions. =
I am intrigued, have small experiance with them. But am thinking about =
going further

  Richard
  the "Piano Guy"