Wurzen update

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:01:50 EST

Dale
  I suppose I'm a beta tester on this New batch of felt since no one  else
has commented.
     I recently got a new set of the AA Wurzen Ronsens.  They are marked with
some slight circles on the end bass hammers. I have  installed them in a
Real Chickering 6 ft grand. These hammers have great  potential. I do believe I
will have to do some needling in the 4,5 ,6 octave.  Lots of Pop & power
without being abrasive. No Juice needed even all the way  up to the very top. The
Bass. I notice the felt files differentl
   Apparently there is also a AAA quality as well to be  explored.
 Great Hammers Ray Keep up the good work.
  Dale Erwin

Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto,  Ca 95357