Ruth's Chris:WAS Re: My First Agraffe Repair

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 04:13:06 -0600

Horace,

At 22:03 2/28/2005, you wrote:

>I'm amazed.  There's a Ruth's Chris on the corner of VanNess and
>California; and a Morton's right on the North side of the St.
>Francis....practically walking distance from the Opera Center...well,
>OK...a _healthy_ walk, to be sure...still, a Porterhouse at either is
>truly quite marvelous!
>Horace

Thanks for saying that.  Here in the middle of the fly-over states, I'd
never heard of the aforementioned.  My Aunt Ruth didn't have any children
named Chris, my cousin Rosemary does. (Chris[tine])  I get confused easily...

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.