Follow-up: Looking for bookkeeping software

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:39:27 -0600

No, I'm still using Quicken Home & Business 1999.  Works great.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Geoff Sykes
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 5:07 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Follow-up: Looking for bookkeeping software

Thanks to all for the bookkeeping software suggestions. I have finally
had some time to investigate them and find that both Quicken 2005 and
Quickbooks 2005 are pretty much panned on Amazon.com. Both have received
only one star with a grudge and the people submitting comments all yearn
for much earlier versions. MS Money 2005 doesn't far much better. So,
knowing that results may vary, what problems, if any, have you people
experienced with this software. Has anyone upgraded to 2005 versions?

-- Geoff