climbing mt Everett

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:34:20 -0700

It's only a little joke between Ron and I...me the string seater=
 and he the non-string seater.

David I.

Original message
From: Farrell
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: climbing mt Everett

David, did you mean sit butt or seat string?

Again, I don't think Ron is trying to be a jokester.

Here, look at me:     :-|     Or am I just that slow?

I think Ron's point is that string seating is likely of little if=
 any benefit (at least long term) to false beat reduction. If you=
 isolate the two procedures, you can better evaluate how each=
 procedure affects the outcome. Perhaps a similar benefit will=
 occur from CA application alone.

Terry Farrell          ;-)