RPT Tests, An Observation

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:43:50 -0400

Sometimes helping someone else out, helps yourself out more that you =
could imagine!

Terry Farrell
'63 VW Bug, 40 hp, 12V upgrade, tires, lights, windshield, doors, board =
holding up drivers window, kick-a$$ stereo
  I have more spare time than anyone else around here, so I started a =
weekly training class using the PACE series lessons.  I have 3 =
associates attending and 5 lined up for the next one that starts in =
early October.  I have had a hard time keeping up with weekly so the =
next class will be bi-weekly.  We have nearly finished the first class.  =
About 4 more lessons I believe.  Boy did I ever learn a lot!!!!  I =
didn't realize how much I didn't know about grand regulation!!
  Warren

  Warren Fisher- RPT
  Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana=20
  98 2500 Dodge Cummins TD, DTT Auto, Smart Controller, E-Brake, ATF, =
EGT, and Boost gauges, Mag Hytec tranny and differential pans, Aux. =
tranny cooler, 4" exhaust, monster air filter, engine 125 hp upgrade.
  02 Titanium fiver 28E33, aerodynamic front end, 2-120W solr panls, =
Friendship 2000 invrtr,=20
  four Lifeline absorbed glass mat battries, Honda 5000 genset