VERDIGRIS IS COPPER CORROSION ( Sorry Ron )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:09:29 -0700 (PDT)

Got up yesterday at 6AM, moved a piano in the rain,
tuned it, cleaned it, flipped it, CA'd it, then went
out and played stride at a cafe until 5:30this AM.
Too tired to distinguish sincerity from sarcasm, I
guess. Going back to bed for benefit of everyone.
    Peace,