You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Album

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:35:31 -0400

Or replace the whole mess with the Renner replacement back-action which =
is made just for situations like this.

Terry Farrell
  Depending on the condition of the flanges, you might consider drilling =
and then screwing them in place prior to removal for servicing.

  Best.

  Horace