Howdya get CA off of polyester???

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:27:04 EDT

=20
Listers,
=20
I bought a tube of acetone/super-glue remover at the local Ace hardware =20
today in hopes that I could get this puppy taken care of.  I took it over  t=
o a=20
piano store and spooged some ZAP CA glue onto a like piece of  piano now bei=
ng=20
used as a desk.  I let it dry for awhile, then applied the  remover.  The=20
results were unbecoming, to put it mildly.  Don't try  this at home, kids. =20=
It=20
discolors and re-textures the finish.  It may  work on the shiny stuff, but=20=
not on=20
the satin.
=20
I hope keyslips aren't too expensive.
=20
Dave Stahl
=20
In a message dated 7/29/05 2:30:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, =20