PVC-E Mixture

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:36:23 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,

I am going to practice keytop replacement on my old practice piano shortly.  What have you all found is the best way to mix PVC-E glue?

I have a set of moulded tops (sorry Joe), PVC-E glue, and a router.  I am taking Randy's course and he of course sells his Genesis Jig as well.  I don't have that, but can I still practice the actual replacement job without it?  I have not been at this very long and I don't have all the great tools and stuff you all have, I am just asking with what I have right now if I can do it.

Thanks,
Matthew