Soundboard Lumber

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:23:02 -0400

Paul,
         I save some old posts. In this one (copied below) Del shared with
me the outfit he used at the time. They have worked quite well for me.

best,
Greg

As a matter of fact I do. We have a small woodworkers group that just
started a couple of months ago. Tonights meeting was at Northwest Specialty
Woods.

Their address is P.O. Box 665, Elma, Washington  98541. Phone 360.482-6724.
Fax 360.482-6725. Talk to Frank Johnson. He used to run Posey. Very
knowledgeable about wood in general and Sitka spruce in particular. They
still make all of Walters boards (complete with tongue & groove joints) and
they supply S&S with at least some of their wood. They also make quite a
few custom boards for rebuilders.

Del