Tool backpack?

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:46:22 -0300

Hi Cy,
Go to this website, http://www.lowepro.com/
I have a Nova 5 bag.
They are of a tearproof material, the compartments can be arranged as you want, as the bag has Velcro one side and the dividers have the opposite Velcro.
I can do most repairs from my bag.
I have 12 tobacco cans with assorted parts.
I can take a photo, of all I have in it, if you want.
I weighed it one time, and I think it was about 28 lbs. I could have bought additional shoulder straps, or belt to go with it if I had wanted. The compartments are padded, so my ETD of choice is protected.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cy Shuster
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:45 PM
  Subject: Tool backpack?

  Does anyone have a recommendation for a toolbag to carry while on foot?

  We're moving to downtown Boston in a few weeks, and will be selling the car.  As one of those "Be Prepared" people (I want Isaac Sadigursky's van!), I'm going into tool withdrawal, but it's probably good for me.

  --Cy Shuster--
  Bluefield, WV