Steinway D 1923 - Feet brackets (Pascal MANSY)

Pascal MANSY pmansy@swbell.net
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

Everything seems to be in metal. I have to remove them before I can know the exact sizes. I have someone coming next week to do that.

Thanks,

PM

Piano Forte Supply <pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com> wrote:
Pascal - I could possibly source them in Europe for you.  I assume these have a wood screw thread.  What is the shank diameter and screw length??

Jurgen Goering
www.pianofortesupply.com