Toronto chapter invitation

staytuned@idirect.com staytuned@idirect.com
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:24:12 -0500

Should any manufacturer's representative, talented technician or otherwise amiable person be planning a visit to the Toronto area or southern Ontario in the next ten months, we'd be pleased to have you offer our chapter a "technical" session.

Be our guest for dinner, meet some really interesting locals and carry away lots of loonies for your trip home. (Canadian money, of course!)

Our meeting dates and locations are most flexible.

Sound interesting?  Send me a private email if interested.

John Lillico, RPT
VP, Toronto Chapter,
1-88-TUNE-A440