Strip mutes was . . Re: Moving from Uprights to Grands

Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:27:08 +0100

Jim - according to Homers' "Iliad" the real men ran the Olympics in the =
nude..... read on! :-)
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jim=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:30 PM
  Subject: Strip mutes was . . Re: Moving from Uprights to Grands

  There's something a bit odd in ignoring a tool invented to assist in =
providing a better service simply to satisfy some misplaced sence of =
elite-ism . . .=20

  "Only 'real' men run the olympics in their bare feet . . the imposters =
use running shoes . . ??"
  Whatever !!

  Jim Kinnear
  "A man is about as big as the things that make him angry." -- Winston =
Churchill

    ----- Original Message -----=20