Moving from Uprights to Grands

Steve Borgstrom orchman@comcast.net
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:21:55 -0500

I remember how excited/nervous/shaky I was when I went to tune my
first grand after quite a few cheap uprights. What a joy to tune a
nice grand after trying hard to get an upright to sound good and
doing the best you can and not being able to make it agree with
itself, but making it sound so much better than it did!

Nice grands just tune up so much easier, in my humble, newbie opinion.

Steve