Fujan Hammer

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:46:48 -0400

Steve,
         I'm glad to see that you monitor this list. When you let me borrow
the lever to take over to the Baldwin booth that day I was rather pleased
with what I was feeling. The lever gave me very positive feedback about
what was happening at the pin. I've been thinking about the lever ever
since and would like the chance to try it out a bit more before taking the
plunge. While I don't imagine that's possible I'd settle for hearing some
testimonials. Are there any of your customers who might feel like chiming
in here?

best,
Greg Newell

P.S. since the tubes are hollow I wonder if you could store mutes in there.
Ever try it?

At 03:27 PM 7/19/2005, you wrote:
>Joe,
>Thanks for the encouraging words.
>
>BTW, after talking to so many knowledgeable (and opinionated.... that's a
>compliment) souls at the PTG convention, I've decided to offer four
>lengths of tubes instead of two, and a 20 degree head.  Website to be
>updated soon.
>
>Steve Fujan
><http://www.fujanproducts.com>www.fujanproducts.com
>
>--------------------------------
>Hi David,
>Your ass-essment may be true for you, however to me it does not matter
>what it looks like but how it functions.
>I see very positive thought in the design. While the hammer would not be one
>that would suit me, its tube design will lighten the hammers weight as well
>as make it very stiff. Add to that, the head to shaft connection is sure to
>be a lot stronger and secure than most hammers, making the hammer to pin
>feel even more positive.
>For me the ball end would need to be larger, and the 5 and 11 % head      a
>20%.
>And perhaps a little bicicle tape to soften and warm up the feel of the
>shaft.
>Joe Goss RPT
>Mother Goose Tools
><mailto:imatunr@srvinet.com>imatunr@srvinet.com