Fatar Keyboards

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:30:02 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_OZxi2kRXQmoslXwgHpWO3g)
Try the MITA website, http://www.mitatechs.com/
It is a site for electronic instrument repair technicians, and has links to a lot of info, re electronic instrument repair parts and manuals.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Daniel Sicardi
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:52 AM
  Subject: Fatar Keyboards

  I have a Baldwin Digital Piano. Thew model is the dvp25. It is pretty good and great for the price I paid for it! These Baldwin pianos used Fatar Keyboards. Their Key-strike mechanism is based on a pretty straightforward design. There is a circular opening for the springs to be placed into (That holds them in place.

  Does anyone out there know where I can get some Fatar replacement keys? I tried their' website In Italy, with no success.

  Baldwin no longer supports their electronic instruments.

  thanks

  tcscotch@comcast.net

--Boundary_(ID_OZxi2kRXQmoslXwgHpWO3g)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_OZxi2kRXQmoslXwgHpWO3g)--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 7668 bytes