pants sticking to bench

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:39:29 -0700

At 03:48 AM 7/13/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Anybody have an easy fix?

As I mentioned in one of my first Journal articles, to prevent a sitzmark
I ask for a bath towel. Usually it's a pretty good sized one -- just as well
<grin>. I fold it in half, so there are two layers.

I think it's the sweat of our -- err -- "not-brows" which turns the dirty
waxy old varnish into goo, more than just the temperature of our hot pants.

In a pinch you can use a dining room chair. They usually aren't as mucky
as a piano bench, though they tend to be sort of low.

I've never tried to clean up a mark, but then, with the towel habit, I
seldom have left one.

Susan