Bridges; was: Plate Horn

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:28:26 EDT

Terry
  Cause if I order some from you I just wanted to know. I thought  perhaps
the epoxy glue lams might be part of the difficulty.Your notching looks  fine &
adequaate for the purpose intended. As I tell all my rookies "this  too is an
acquired skill" ,but they hear that all the time
  Dale

Why do you ask - does my notching look  THAT bad?

But, 1) because I have no talent whatsoever for hand notching, and 2)
because I wish to explore building harder bridge caps in the future, I think a  good
notching machine will benefit me immensely. I want to try building caps
using thinner laminations and possibly harder material.

Terry Farrell