photo size

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:41:26 -0500

Terry is correct. Just keep e-mails with photos under 250K and they
will go through. That limit may be a little high; e-mails that large
are certainly enough to cause problems for some.

For large photos, prepare your e-mail exactly as if it were going to
pianotech, then send it instead to:

files@ptg.org

Mention for which e-mail list the post is intended.

Your e-mail will come through to the list with the photos replaced
with links.

Kent