photo size

firman1 firman1@prodigy.net
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:22:42 -0500

My friends,
I know most of you have fast internet access, but many of us do not. I do
not mind the photos, but please make them small. If you take a digital photo
and forget to set the camera on "low", open the photo in Paint. Go to
Programs, Accessories, Paint. Then File, then Open the photo where it is
stored. Then go to Image, then Stretch/ Skew. The dialog box opens with 100%
in two boxes. Try changing those numbers to 25% for a start. Click Save As
and save them to another area so your original will not be changed (unless
you want to). Use the new photo location for the attachment.
Thanks!
Berley