Spinets and Hearing Aids

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 15:36:15 -0500

If you look closely and listen closely to the Daleks, they were saying "We
will plunge, we will plunge." I mean, what good is a robotic arm with a
sewage-shover attached if you aren't going to go into the plumbing trade.

On a more serious note (C#3—that's a fairly serious note, I think), I'd
like to hear on this topic from some of the tuners who wear hearing aids.

Careful with the political references: Feelings run high even amongst us
calm, rational people call piano tuners, but I value the friendships much
more than the politics.

Alan Barnard
City of Salem (half red, half blue, 1/3 redneck, 1/873 blueblood, but 100
percent true-blue, red, white, and blue), Dent County (red county),
Missouri (red state), United States of America (if our own courts don't
kill the dream) and most all of us on this side of the Great Waters (Native
American lingo, there) feeling blue and seeing red for the poor blighters
in Olde London Towne. God bless the Stalwart, Intrepid, and Indefatigable
Brits and freedom loving people everywhere, "...if it ain't out of keeping
with the current situation. (Dickens)"