Sweet!

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:49:49 EDT

Love this stuff. Can I have it......Please?
   Dale

Went to  look at a  pump organ in a cabin in the
Catskills, estimating a   rebuilding job for an elderly
woman. But when I got there, there was also  this
ASTOUNDINGLY hand carved, HEAVILY inlaid
Story and Clark upright  with "1900" in big fancy
script above the keys. The top front panel was an  huge
inlaid scene with a  vase full of flowers tumbling all
around,  probably 4 feet across, mother of pearl, 5o
kinds of wood, etc.. The side  columns were "English"
Art Neauveau style, with carved oak leaves,  etc..
Almost certainly a one-off showpiece for a
maunufacturer's  exposition display.
She saw me ogling it and said "Want  it?"
Thump