Verituner Battery

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:29:25 -0400

I've done that a couple times and it keeps running down in just a few =
hours. I think the original pack is toast.   :-(

But thanks for the thought!  :-)

Terry Farrell
  =20
  Before doing major replacement like that, turn on the tuner and =
completely run the battery down.=20
  Next fully charge the battery to give it a new memory.
  I think you will find that the batterys do not need replacement.
  Joe Goss RPT
    Has anyone replaced a Verituner Battery? It uses the following =
battery pack: Rechargeable Nickel metal Hydride (MiMH) battery pack: 10 =
x 1.2V cell NiMH pack series-configured 4000maH, 10K thermister, AMP =
connector #640250-3. Yikes, what a mouthful.

    Is that something I can buy at Radio Shack or some other =
electronics-type store?

    Any info would be appreciated.

    I've tried contacting Dave Carpenter, but haven't had any luck =
getting through yet.

    Terry Farrell