OWW! Wrist braces for tuning?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:27:38 EDT

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

Sorry to hear of your mishap Dave. I feel your pain - specifically  in my
ankle! I managed to stumble on the edge of a sidewalk at the local  4th-of-July
parade (my son was marching - playing mellophone) and badly  sprained my ankle.
Crutches for some period of time (I hope not more than a  few days).

Terry,

Oh, man, I've done THAT one more than once.  My ankle got as big as a
grapefruit...turned all kinds of nice colors as an added bonus.

Just remember ICE and elevation.

Take it easy.  Sorry about the ride cancellation!  I had one for  this
morning, too, but looks like an e-room x-ray trip instead.

Thanks,

Dave