Energy

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 01:23:12 +1200 (NZST)

Once again, I've missed lots of posts because I just don't take the time
to sift through them all.  I suppose I'll just be a "hit and miss" poster.
 ;)  I did want to share something about flourescent bulbs, though...

>I found that flouro's don't use more power to start
>than when they are running.

I was very glad to hear this, because these bulbs are the ONLY kind I can
use in my basement.  When people walk upstairs, regular bulbs will blow
downstairs, and it gets expensive replacing them every day.  The floro's
don't break, even when I have children playing and jumping above them.  If
anyone has problems like this, the flouro's are the answer.  ;)

-mags

Maggie Jusiel
Piano Tuner
Winds & Strings Teacher