Sweet!

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:23:40 -0700

That's a delightful story. I don't suppose it was a pet ferret ...?

One place I saw roaches in the piano. Real bummer ... I moved my kit to a
wooden chair, and
cleaned it out thoroughly as soon as I got home. There was the teacher who
gave me an emergency call after her student had thrown up (red beans) into
the keyboard. She'd already cleaned off what she could reach.

Then there was the voice teacher with the pet cockatiel. First it presented
one side of the teacher's phone conversation, complete with the oohs and
ohs, and pauses. Then it started solfeging scales and arpeggios. Broke me up.

Susan