Sweet!

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:49:32 -0500

Area professional group (Ozark Actors Theatre -- see at www.ozarkactorstheatre.com) called Saturday with a problem: Final dress rehearsal Wednesday, opening Thursday with a musical and the tuner they've used for years can't tune before the show. I had no open times either but agreed to go in on the 4th of July.

Spent three hours making a very flat Lester consol (w/howling treble) play and sound it's best., such as it is. They were appreciative, etc., etc., and comped me some tickets for any upcoming production.

I LIKE it when things like that happen. I've gotten tips up to $50; invitations to lunch and, once, dinner; home baked cookies, etc.

What's the best or most unusual "extra" you've been offered. (Remember this is a family show!)

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri