Energy

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Mon, 04 Jul 2005 13:13:13 -0700

Check out Valence batteries -- stock symbol is VLNC. They have a lithium
ion battery that uses phosphate. They're working on putting them into cars
and other vehicles. An all-electric car might be possible with them, though
for now the hybrids are the way to go.

sort of scrappy, since it's words-only, quoted from a magazine.

Susan