Energy

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:15:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/2005 5:54:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

   Dale,
You are absolutely correct, on all counts. Mea Culpa!!!Brain Fart on my
part, with two exceptions: 1.The advertised mileage is not correct. Several
articles, I've read, report less mileage.

  Joe
  I believe my daughters 2003 Prius was advertised 45 hiway  and 50 city &
that is what she gets so I don't know what the new ones are  saying.

2. They are Waaaaay over priced, IMO because the "Dealers" are being  greedy
and jacking the price, way over MSRP! (at least in my area.)
I will admit, the concept is a good one, just doesn't go far enough down  the
"energy saving" line, IMO. Hopefully,  SOON!<G>

  Logically speaking  it's better than most and a  big step in the right
direction. When it's getting doulbe the mileage of  most cars ?? come on This
good!!!!!
 Dale

Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.